Silver and Gold STEM Endorsement opportunity upon high
school graduation To learn more visit: https://www.louisianabelieves.com/ and
search for “STEM”.
I N T R O D U C T I O N C O U R S E S
The LSU Pre-Engineering STEM Certification Pathway began in 2016 with the goal of increasing the number of students taking high quality LSU STEM courses from LSU-trained and supported teachers. The three pillars of the pathway are: computational thinking, 21st century skills, and engineering knowledge.
• Introduction to Engineering (Dual Enrollment optional)
• Introduction to Computational Thinking
• Introduction to Robotics (VEX)
• Principles of Engineering
• Engineering Design and Development
• Various Electives (including AP and
Dual Enrollment options)
Learn skills like soldering,
drafting, circuit building, 3D
modeling and printing, building
robots, and programming sensors.
Engaging classes with no high
stakes end of course testing
like AP exams or LEAP2025!
Students have the opportunity
to qualify for a $1,500 LSU Engineering freshman scholarship