If you haven't already downloaded the ParentSquare app, we would like you to do so as it is the best way to stay connected with our school. A few of the things you can do on the app:
- View Posts - news and happenings in the class, grade, school, or groups
- Events - Look at the school calendar and save events on your phone
- Photos - easily view and download class and school photos
- Participate - volunteer for events, sign-up to bring an item, or fill out a form
- Communicate - message with staff or your classroom teacher
DOWNLOAD THE APP HERE!
If you are viewing this message on your phone, click on the link below to download the app. If you are viewing on your computer, use your phone camera to hover over the QR image to download the app. iPhone - Apple Store Android - Google Play Store
PARENT SQUARE SET-UP
1. Download the ParentSquare app from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Use your email or your phone number to set up your account. Your email/phone number must match contact details in the De;hi Charter School database for this to work!
3. If your contact details aren’t recognized, please log in to the Student Progress Center and update your information or contact your DCS at 318-878-0433 to change/add information. We ask that you include your email in your child's demographic information. If you have more than child, each child must have identical contact information so that they students may be linked to you. After we update your information in our database, the new contact details will appear in ParentSquare after the next daily sync, and you will be able to create an account.
Note: After you are added to ParentSquare, you will receive school communications even if you have not registered your account. However, you will need to register your account in order to participate in two-way communications and to access any confidential student-specific documents or forms.